Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Hollysale!
Thank you for using Hollysale products and services. By using Hollysale products and services you are agreeing to the Hollysale terms. Please read these terms carefully.
Our services are limited and you will be using our services as it is.
Using our Services
You must follow our policy which is made available to you by Hollysale.com when you use its services.
By using our product and services you solely express that you are over the age of 18 years and not younger than 18 years, if you are not over 18 years of age then please stop using our products and services at once, hollysale.com is not intended to be used by anyone less than 18 years of age. Hollysale.com may have advertisements under the child category but those are not intended for users less than 18 years of age but for adults or guardians over the age of 18 years plus, if you are less than 18 years of age then please do not respond to any user-generated advertisement no matter the category of an item, and quit using hollysale.com and all its products and services at once.
Do not misuse our Service(s). For Example, do not use it illegally or access our services in any method which is not according to our instruction or do not use it in an improper manner such as hacking or stealing data or theft or any manner which is not acceptable by law.
You may only use our services as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. Hollysale may stop providing services to you and also suspend your account or services provided to you if you do not comply with Hollysale terms and policies or if we find any misconduct or misuse or else investigating suspended misconduct.
The services provided to you does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in Hollysale services or the content(s) you access.
You may not use content from the services provided to you by HollySale unless you obtain permission from its owner(s) or are otherwise permitted by law.
Do not remove, change, delete, alter any legal notices displayed in or along with Hollysale services.
The services provided to you by HollySale may contain some content that is not owned by Hollysale, This content(s) which maybe not owned by Hollysale may be reviewed to determine whether it is illegal or violates or policies or law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please do not assume that we do.
Hollysale may send you services announcements, administrative messages and other related information related to your account from which you may opt-out by contacting us or by options made available to you for opt-out.
HollySale is designed mobile-friendly. Do not use the service in such a way that it may distract or prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
Your Hollysale Account
To be an advertiser or a customer of Hollysale you must create your account with HollySale by registration, you can delete or cancel your account yourself or by emailing us. Do not share your password and login details with any party which is not concerned with your account security. You can create a strong password for security purposes from the User Panel.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
The privacy policies explain how Hollysale treat your data when you use its product and services, by using our services you agree that HollySale can use such data you provide in accordance with our privacy policies.
We may terminate accounts who are repetitive and are doing a copyright infringement.
If you think that somebody is violating or doing infringement of your copyrights and you want to alert us or notify us then you can do that by emailing us or contacting the administrative email.
Submissions and product listings in our service
Hollysale and its Owners, founders, representatives, employees, staff and any worker, executives, agents and associates, suppliers and distributors will not be responsible for listings and submission done by users and will not be responsible and liable for any loss or damages or special damages and for tangible and intangible items, assets, and products and their payment or transactions and transfer and shipping or delivery of any products and any dispute between the seller and buyer or users related to such products and listings.
You grant us as a user and for each submission and listings a worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to distribute, reproduce, edit, alter, change and perform and display publicly or otherwise, create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose which includes social media advertisements, Social media promotions, any media, promotional and testimonial purposes.
Your Content in our Services
The content you provide to Hollysale and its services will be made public, Hollysale does not take responsibility for any content you provide to us, as the content may be viewed by anyone on the internet or off the internet. You hereby accept these terms that by using our product or services and advertising with us, Hollysale will not be responsible directly or indirectly for the loss of any of your digital or tangible or intangible assets or intellectual property.
User Content Sharing and Publicity
Information about User Advertisement will be shared on HollySale’s social media accounts. Ad Links, title, contents, images, and excerpt associated with user advertisements will be posted on social media accounts associated with HollySale.com, for example, if a user post an Advertisement on HollySale.com or any of its partner sites, that Advertisement will be shared on HollySale’s Social Media Accounts and All User Ads shall be viewed by HollySale Followers and General public or whoever visits HollySale’s Social Media Accounts, the decision of whether User Advertisement shall be shared or not will remain with HollySale.com and any User Advertisement Shall be Shared upon approval immediately if decided to be shared by HollySale.com.
Regarding our Advertisement Moderation (Ad Moderation)
We do advertisement moderation does not mean that the posted ads are error-free, spam-free, or trustworthy, our ad moderation is limited to the appropriateness of the advertisements like proper ad title, description, and image only, we do not take any responsibility for the trustworthiness, accurateness, and genuineness of the advertisements, however, we ban and remove the ads that seem to violate our ad policies, but we cannot ensure which advertisement or users are trustworthy or not, and for that reason, the user’s discretion and due diligence are required.
About Software in our Services
You may not distribute or reverse engineer the software provided to you to access products and services by Hollysale. You may not copy or modify, sell, distribute or reproduce any part of services including the software which is part of Hollysale. You may not alter our software and services.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We may downgrade or upgrade our services and functionalities provided within those services or features of those services without informing you. Hollysale may stop or suspend a Services altogether with notifying the users and customers. You can stop using our products and services at any time. although Hollysale will be sorry to see you go. Hollysale may also stop all the services provided to you or set or create new limits at any time.
Hollysale may or may not give you advance notice. Although we will try our best to give reasonable advance notice before the end of services made available to you.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
Hollysale provides its services with care and a commercially reasonable level of skill and hope that the users and the customers will enjoy Hollysale experience. But there are certain things that Hollysale does not promise about the product and services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER HOLLYSALE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES “AS IS”. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, HOLLYSALE, AND HOLLYSALE’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF HOLLYSALE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIMS UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, HOLLYSALE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Hollysale and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a service(s). You should look at the terms regularly, Hollysale will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. If you do not agree with the same terms and services or modified terms and services, you should discontinue your use of that service. If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. These terms control the relationship between Hollysale and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
When you access Hollysale and the services provided to you by Hollysale, you share some of your personal information that we use to make your experience better.
>What information we collect and why we collect it.
>How we use that information.
>The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
When you create your account and access our services, you share your personal information like your name and username, email address, telephone number, location address, company name, product model and product details, contact information, location on the map.
How we use that information
We use the information you provide for your better experience and customer satisfaction, we do not share your information with third parties which are not part of Hollysale. You can control what you share and how you share as we only get limited information about you but still you control what you share.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns, which makes our goal to be transparent and clear about what information do we collect and how users can control what they share.
> Modifying personal details.
You can change or modify your personal details from the User Panel and settings at any time. We advise our users to always provide correct information for your own good.
Information you share
Our services will be indexed by search engines and will make our services accessible to the public which will make your information indexable. Some part of your information will remain public for a better experience like Username, Seller Name, Item Title, Ad Description, Ad Content, Phone Number and Map Location.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you use our services we give you access to your information and options to modify and update your current profile or delete it. We advise all our users to give legit information always, as this will help us improve your experience as a user and maintain our records properly.
HollySale.com Guidelines for Users
These Guide Lines includes important terms and condition for All HollySale.com Users, Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Prohibited items Guide Line
All the following items and mentioned are prohibited.
Sexual Content or sexual theme items, adult toys, items representing nudity or Sexual Contents, pornography are not allowed.
Abusive Content and harmful content
Animals and Animal trades and Animal Skin and Bones.
Animal Food Products
Drugs & Alcohol and alcoholic products.
Supplements, Prescription drugs or medical Devices.
All types of Product and services involved in Commercial Chemicals, Powders and Oil and Gas products for Example Formic Acid and Sodium Formate or Commercial Oil and Gas and Lubricants, grease and tarnishing products or any kind of chemicals and powder products and solutions which are restricted by human use and are harmful for human use and requires special permissions from local authorities and are used for commercial activities only.
All types of Cigarettes & smoking products, Tobacco
All types of Medicines
All Food and Drinking Items and baby Food and Formula and All Catering Services.
Personal or professional Services, Service Banners, and Ads and medical services, that are illegal, and of dangerous nature and unlawful.
Spam, spamming, spammers.
All types of Weapons, Firearms, Ammunition, and other Dangerous Items.
Financial Services ( Tax Filing and insurance, preparation, loans and credit scoring)
Personal or Legal Services (Will Preparation, Debt Collection, legal Advice), Professional Services.
Escort Services, Companionship, Matchmaking, Dating Contents.
Any kind of Massage Services and Content.
All types of Illegal Services.
Job Postings of Illegal types.
Used Cosmetics and body products and dermatology medicines.
Listing of all types of Undergarments and Lingeries.
Gambling Content and Items.
All types of Currencies.
Human nails, human hairs or anything which belongs to the human body.
Listing of Item(s) and Product(s) which has a bad presentation and inappropriate images and graphics.
Prohibited Use and Prohibited items
Any Kind of Communication which is abusive or intended to intimidate, threaten and harass or disturb other users and all those items that support Violence or provide hate speech is not allowed.
All those items that are intended for Violence are not allowed.
All those items which are not yours are not allowed to be advertised on HollySale.com.
Selling and advertising of any kind of stolen or counterfeit goods are not allowed.
Selling and advertising of any personal goods without their consent is not allowed.
Non-transferable items and stocks and security and Cash Money, Checks and Banking products are not allowed.
Posting Content or messages that are fraudulent, illegal and violate the law are not allowed.
Posting contents or messages that violate the right of privacy and publicity are not allowed.
Using HollySale.com for any illegal and unlawful and fraudulent purposes is not allowed.
Publishing Hacking Tools and All types of Viruses and virus software(s) are not allowed.
Reverse Engineering, Reproducing, Decompiling and modifying, distributing HollySale.com Software is not allowed.
Repeated listings of the same item(s) or product(s).
Mass messaging sent without the real intent of buying or selling of items on hollySale.com are not allowed
Posting your pictures as a listing is not allowed.
Posting random and personal pictures is not allowed and will be considered as spam.
Using different product names and descriptions in listings than the actual name of the product or item.
Posting or listing different items or products than listing names used.
Posting items in different categories instead of the real category of an item is not allowed.
Posting inappropriate cover pics and display pics are not allowed and users will be banned forever.
Posting and listing bad quality images and graphics of product(s) and Item(s) are not allowed and are considered as spam and will be removed.
Besides, the mentioned the HollySale.com may remove any content or item which is found harmful or inappropriate or any which HollySale.com wants to remove from their Site and App.
HollySale Safety Tips
Please be aware and be cautioned that there is always some news circulating worldwide regarding misuse of various online platforms and spam advertisements, HollySale encourages all its users to report any fake profiles and spam Ads so that we may remove and block them.
– Users have the option to block users that are spamming or abusive or violating our Terms of Service. HollySale Users can block other users and seller profiles by choosing block user option below the Ads and to report misleading profiles please report us at email@example.com, We shall block the inappropriate user profiles from our system if we receive user complaints, alternatively users can immediately block profile that is found violating by manually choosing block user below the Ads.
– Your safety is your responsibility so, always consider all safety options before engaging with and responding to traders and Item Dealers, do not disclose your personal information or financial information with anyone on HollySale.com.
– Always remember that HollySale.com is just a free classified advertisement platform, and Hollysale.com and all its partner sites and apps do not interfere between trades or deals or conflicts taking place between the advertisers and users and platform visitors and sellers and buyers, and hollysale.com do not facilitate trades, transfer, delivery, shipping, transactions, claims, shipments, or trade-related issues, hollysale.com do not facilitate, collect, receive or send any transactions, cash, money, credits, due credits, payments, deferred payments or any type of transactions or purchases on behalf of the users or platform visitors or buyers or sellers or advertisers on our platform.
– Always consider safety first and safe public places to trade items and goods .e.g Nearby Police Station, Safe public places.
– It is a good practice and better to take someone responsible and caring (.i.e Your Guardians, well-trusted friends or an adult or elder person from family members, Caretakers) with you while trading goods.
– If you are going out for trading goods and meeting the traders then it is a good practice for safety that you always inform where you are going and what you are doing to your Caretakers and someone from trusted family members and trusted good friends.
– It is a good practice for safety to consult and take advice from Your Guardians or Caretakers before you proceed and engage in trading and trade-related activities.
– It is good practice and better to take your mobile phone with you for safety and emergency related issues.
– Use your Common Sense always and do not compromise on your safety.
– Ask Detailed Question Regarding Product, Only Deal Locally, Don’t take a large sum of money to buy or sell the item.
– Inspect and verify completely the property, and product documentation, and Ownership in person only, and do not reveal and share your private, crucial, and important documents online, no matter how much the seller or buyer insists.
– Use simple and trusted payment methods if buying from a shared link for an online store, avoid insecure services and payment transfers companies that do not have secure receivers such as to avoid “Western Union” or “Any similar money transfer company”.
– Always consider trading goods in person by fully inspecting the item, do not take a large sum of cash to trade in person.
– For any kind of property or properties like real estates, cars, bikes, or homes always involve a legal company or state authority which deals with such kind of properties and transfer of these properties and their ownership.
– Never send copies of your documents, personal data, and most importantly financial information, never share your sensitive information.
– Do not deal with traders who constantly change the meeting place, or call from different phone numbers.
– Do not deal with traders who want to trade goods in a more private or abandoned place or a less secure area.
– Do not trade, if you have any kind of suspicion of trader. Safety and commonsense are always needed.
– If the trader is waiting for you in a car and insists you come near to evaluate the item then, ask him to come out and meet in the safe and open public place to trade goods, Do not go near the car, and always protect yourself first.
– Trust your instincts, consider having friends with you to trade, even if you are trading in the safest place. be very careful when dealing with the high-value items, do not meet in a secluded place, and never invite strangers into your home, insist on meeting in very crowded, and safe public places, near police stations or places where security is in place, like the shopping centers, and always carry a mobile phone for emergencies.
– Only accept and do payments from a very trustful and secured payment processor or e-commerce platform, that gives money back or refund guarantee with safe money management policies and well-known reputation and brand image.
– Never wire money, or other personal documents, especially outside the country, never pay the half, partial, or full payments online for processing your items, visa, or anything else.
– Never Accept checks for accepting and sending payments for the trade of goods and services and their transactions, as there are thousands of fake and counterfeit check frauds taking place according to various news.
– Never accept any kind of checks or mailed checks for the payments of goods and services no matter how much the trader insists. There is countless check fraud being reported by news channels worldwide.
– Never accept any kind of monetary instrument notes, bank checks, banking instruments, mailed checks, mailed paper money, mailed credit or debit cards, mailed bank cards, or any other form of checks, paper credits, Paper money, financial credit instruments, money cards, gift cards, bank cards, company cards, balance cards, balance instruments, balance notes, or mailed paper money or mailed credit instruments or mailed balance instrument notes, for trading goods with dealers you met online.
– Never pay fees for any product or services that require payments for processing any kind of item, product, property, job application, or travel visa, etc. Especially be aware that It is illegal to pay for job applications requested by the recruiters.
– Be careful and stay always alerted, and do not deal with traders using suspicious emails from strange website domain names, and ad posts with grammar mistakes, and job posts with high salaries. Look for authenticity by researching the company and product and services, read reviews, check official websites associated with companies, and cross-check the information send to you, remember that many criminals also create lookalike websites and online portfolios, so watch out.
– If buying from an e-commerce store then look for customer reviews, company information, and trustworthiness.
– Regarding the delivery, prefer a very reputable and trackable postage service to check the item’s journey from 1 destination to another, with tracking code and confirmations of delivery and with the booking of delivery.
– Avoid items that seem too good to be true, as they can be bait from criminals, Ask for more evidence regarding the offer, and if the seller refuses to provide sensible answers then avoiding contact with such a person. Many Criminals steal items and they tend to sell to others at unbelievable prices.
– Analyze the trader’s characteristics and appearance, does he has cringy, violent, strange, or weird profile pics, strange name, strange email or strange username or not, if the person seems unrealistic or fake or the seller seems to be a gangster type or if revealing gangster lifestyle, piles of cash, an abundance of cash, or seems like a heavy smoker or drug abuser than avoid contact immediately, and block and report such users.
– Avoid traders who insist you share personal or private and sensitive information regarding your full name, age, bank account, residential information, family member or school or college, occupational information, and most importantly financial information.
– No matter how much the seller insists, never send an advance, half, partial or full payment, and never use your debit card to pay someone that you have never met and trusted, especially never before completely inspecting the item and meeting the person in real.
– Never buy an item indirectly in any way, do no engage with sellers, who act as an intermediary agent, or acting on behalf of someone. Always deal with direct selling owners.
– Pay attention to the details, if the price is undervalued and unrealistic then avoid it completely. Avoid sellers who cannot sell you the item in person or cannot do cash on delivery (COD). Even if the item is being bought or sold on Cash on Delivery (COD) then always be careful and follow all safety tips mentioned above, do not compromise on your safety and use commonsense always and take all safety measures.
– When trading or dealing with all types of goods and items and services in which genuineness, authenticity, and the price is a concern, such as any new or used goods, originals, unique, antiques, priceless, precious or high-priced or high-value goods and items and services, then always pre-consult with a legal professional entity that is reputable, trustworthy, and that which can honestly inspect or provide quality check reports and valuation of the goods and items and services and their estimated value, demand and price, and distinguish between authentic original or counterfeit or duplicate items and goods and services, if you could not find such legal, reputable, trustworthy and honest entity that can provide such investigations, inspections, and quality checks and assurances, then completely avoid the trading or dealing of such concerned goods and items and services.
– Do not act bravely, thinking that there might be no harm doing trade with anyone, as there are always worst-case scenarios being reported everywhere in the world. The modern internet world is full of spammers and criminals looking for their next victim, be wise, trade safely.
– If you can buy the same or same type of item from a trustworthy local store by spending a few extra sums of money then buy from the reputable and safe store instead of buying them used from someone or some stranger to save little money.
– We do advertisement moderation does not mean that the posted ads are error-free, spam-free, or trustworthy, our ad moderation is limited to the appropriateness of the advertisements like proper ad title, description, and image only, we do not take any responsibility for the trustworthiness, accurateness, and genuineness of the advertisements, however, we ban and remove the ads that seem to violate our ad policies, but we cannot ensure which advertisement or users are trustworthy or not, and for that reason, the user’s discretion and due diligence are required.
– Do not open or go to the shared links for the lookalike or suspicious or unheard E-Commerce domain name and website stores, many criminals share links that can hack your device, always protect your device with a secret user-generated password no matter the type of device, whether computer or mobile phone, many criminals share a link with users to obtain their IP address, username, phone number or other sensitive personal information, and if the user does not have a password on their computer or mobile phone account or at default administrator accounts, the hackers may be able to hijack the system using basic CMD commands, especially for Microsoft Windows users. it is also recommended for computer users to disable remote connection from the device setting, to prevent computer hijack, and always set a password for your user account and all administrator accounts, also prefer securing and remembering your passwords and username.
HollySale.com wishes you a safe and sound trade and exchange of goods.